all rights reserved. image is subject to copyright

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Me

On the morning of the new year, I awoke with a different sense of being.  One that I have never have felt or maybe really never paid much attention to before.  I felt so ready to let go of, remove, and purge all the negatives and the old; hold onto whatever matters the most; make better choices for the new;  express more the feelings of my heart; stand up and go forth with MY goals and dreams; find MY purpose and most importantly see clearer the gifts and blessing of each day.  It was as if someone had whispered to me...this year is going to be such a great year - just follow the signs and you'll see!  For several months my horoscope has been stating significant change and I do feel like I'm being guided in someway.  But really, will it be?  As long as that feeling stays with me, it most likely will be, but if somehow it slips away, than, probably not. 2011 here I come...what do you have in store for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment